Quarterly Welcome Compassion Meeting
SHBHU will have A Welcome Compassion Meetings every 3 months (quarterly) starting in January 2017 at one of our In Kind Facility Sponsors. These quarterly “Compassion meetings” are specifically for the following 4 reasons:
- These meetings are another accessible compassion mission to welcome new and seasoned registered members and a time for them to ask seasoned Ambassadors, seasoned Small Handers, parents and leadership team questions about SHBHU.
- These meetings are a time for new members to be able to share with all of us what drew them to the SHBHU mission and how they can be involved. We are as always for the community and run by the community.
- These meetings will be an accessible opportunity for any Ambassador or Small Hander to present an “Anytime Activity” or a “Compassion Presentation” on any cause if they choose to volunteer to do that.
- These meetings will be a regularly scheduled date and time for the Ambassador Committee to regularly convene in a separate room for 30 minutes at some point during the evening and discuss Ambassador involvement and ideas in SHBHU.
Here is the September Welcome Compassion Meeting Agenda:
- Location: Calvary Chapel Raleigh
- Date and Time: Tuesday Sept 27th 5:30-7:30pm
- Lead SHBHU Parents: Janet Carnell, Mira Brancu and Anita Pease
- Ambassadors presenting: Jacob Brancu, Agatha Carnell and Isabella Pease
- Presentations: New Member Welcome, Lotta Love fundraiser and Holiday ODATT Food Drive
- MAIN ACTIVITY: Preparation for the One Doorstep At A Time upcoming Food Drives in November. (Details at meeting)
Ambassador Welcome Compassion Meeting Agenda – 30 minutes
- Introduction and Welcome: Ambassador Leadership Team
- New Ambassador Intro and Interest ice breaker
- Review of general 2017 Ambassador duties and roles in the organization: Ambassador Leadership Team
- Discuss briefly Activate Good application status for Couture for a Cause – Anita Pease (Chair of Ambassador Committee)
- Discuss briefly 2016 Holiday Compassion Mission updates (Toy Joy and Doves Shoebox Collection Drive) – Ambassador Leadership Team
- After meeting, all Ambassadors will then move back to Activity room and help Small Handers complete the food drive bags.