THE DATE HAS BEEN DETERMINED for the next Quarterly April Compassion Meeting! We hope you all can make it! Please let us know if you can and let us know which one hour time frame you can make! There are now two options so hopefully it’ll be more accessible for all.
- Date: Tuesday April 23rd 2019 5pm-6pm AND 6pm-7pm
- Location: West Regional Library on Louis Stevens Road
- YES! TWO one hour OPTIONS to attend the MEETING
- Let us know which hour you will be coming!
- Theme: Compassion for Footprints expansion – Hearts to Others Leads
- Finalizing SHBHU SPCA Woofstock WalkTeam – April 27th
- Organizing PAWS for Compassion Dog Wash –Pending June 1st
- Growth of Social Media/Marketing Team – Lead Ambassador Emma M
- Organizing Annual August SHBHU Java Jive Jog 5k/10k
- Core Calendar Volunteer opportunities update
- Assistance with Skylar Striders Great Strides Walk and Flip Flop Run –May
- Participation in Wigs for Kids Compassion Mission – Lead Ambassador VP. Safiya
- Organizing Dove Missions Child Sponsorship and Back to School Backpack Drive in collaboration with Dog Wash
Ambassador President Skylar and Vice President Safiya